More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel E Kleinman
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. Dr. Kleinman is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kleinman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Medical Center
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCook Childrens Medical Center, 801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel E Kleinman in this video.
Dr. Samuel E Kleinman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.