Dr. Samuel C Kline Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Samuel C Kline?

Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline did sx on both of my hands for carpel tunnel. I am absolutely elated with the results. Although Dr. Kline is not a warm and fuzzy person nor a hand holder I could care less as long as he knows what he's doing in the OR. I would, and have, recommended him to others. Thanks Dr. Kline!!!!!

Bad bedside manner

Dr. Kline gives you about 30 seconds of his time in pre-op and post-op. Also having issues with scar tissue.

Poor attitude, arrogant, and unwilling to listen

Staff at Atlantic Orthopedic was outstanding, especially the P.A. When Dr. Kline entered the room, he introduced himself, complained that I'd already had an MRI done, and completely ignored everything I'd discussed with the P.A. He spoke for two minutes and left the room.

I would not recommend Dr. Kline to my worst enemy!

Dr. Kline crushed my right hand with a cast that was placed too tightly and after finding another hand specialist at VCU in Richmond I was told that I never should have had the cast for the original injury to begin with! I may have permanent damage to my right hand do to him and Atlantic Orthopedic.

Referral.

I have had problems. I was scheduled in one office in Virginia Beach, sent to the other office - MD was unable/unwilling to wait for me to drive over (1.5 hour drive to see him). Saw a PA - had an inaccurate diagnosis. Tried to schedule with MD again, had a death of an old friend 35 years knowing the family, went to re-schedule and was charged for not being able to meet appointment with MD. He was on vacation one time tried to see him. Anyway have called hourly to confirm the appointment, no return call as answering machine says they will. No call yesterday to confirm I even have the appointment. Bad business.

Retired Educator; Retired Navy Submarine Medical Corpsman

First impressions are lasting impressions. I have total confidence in Dr. Kline as he takes care of my carpal tunnel problem. My first impression: professional, good listener, explained what my wrist/hand problem was and offered realistic treatment options and treated me with the utmost respect. Lasting impression: it's very comforting to know I am in good hands (no pun intended) with Dr. Kline as confidence is part of the treatment regime.

Incredibly smart guy. Got me fixed up in no time.

Rude and Seemed like he'd rather be anywhere but seeing patients

I felt like I was taking up his precious time and wished I'd never made an appointment with him.

Risky

Doesn't follow through with the patient. Left messages for him and his secretary and neither contacted me back.

I have seen him on four occasions and am seeking a new physician. He is very abrupt, does not listen to my symptoms. He cuts me off when I try to tell him where my hand hurts. On first visit for left hand, after x ray he said it is DEFINITELY NOT arthritis, it is tendonitis. Gave me a brace and pills & .said if not better in four weeks we'll try cortisone and then maybe surgery. When I went back still in pain, he said it is not tendonitis , it is arthritis and ordered physical therapy. Gets up and walks out. Never asked if I had any questions.

Dr. Kline

Dr. Kline is very professional, compassionate and very thorough. His diagnosis, surgical procedure and follow up are exemplary.

My Experience

Great surgeon. Not very personable. Terse explanations. I felt like I was slowing him down when I interacted with him. When I first got my diagnosis, I was still in a bit of shock with what he told me, then the appointment was ended and I was scheduled for surgery.