Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel T Ko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Samuel T Ko is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Our kids used to be patients of Dr. Ko. Unfortunately our insurance changed and we can no longer see him. Dr. Ko was extremely professional and caring. His staff was wonderful as well. Our son needed braces but Dr. Ko encouraged me not to get them before he was 14 as he said it was important to wait until all of their teeth have come in and they old enough to be responsible to do the careful cleaning required. Dr. Ko was concerned about my son's weak tooth enamel and took the time to advise us how to take care of his teeth. He recommended conservative treatment and didn't try to sell us unnecessary services. I wish I could say the same about our new dentist. I am in the process of looking for another dentist. Our kids keep asking why we can't go back to Dr. Ko.
13 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Allina Hospitals And Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentinela State Prison, 2302 Brown Rd, Imperial, CA
Dr. Samuel T Ko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Imperial, CA.