Dr. Samuel L Pierce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel L Pierce?

The Doctor's Doctor

I have had him for my doctor for several years. He was recommended to me by another doctor who has him as his own doctor. He is the doc. that more than one of the local doctors go to for help. He really knows his stuff and cares about me as a person which is well worth the wait to see him.

Dr. Pierce, Best of the Best

I never before had a doctor that would take the time to listen to my concerns as well as take excellent care my diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol. I sometimes have to wait to see Dr. Pierce as he spends time with his patient's, many of whom have many medical problems. His dedication to our undeserved community is a blessing.

Super doctor.

Excellent caring doctor.

New Patient

My whole world changed 6 months ago when I was laid off and lost my high priced insurance. This was essential to me because I have high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes. What luck I had in finding Dr Pierce. He knows a lot but he is very friendly and down to earth. He can take stuff that's hard to understand and explain it so that I get it. He also motivates me to take better care of myself. Sometimes I have to wait a little longer to see him at an appointment but I know that he takes the time to listen to everyone and this takes time so I don't mind the wait.