Samuel Lang Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Samuel Lang?

Terrible.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

A robot. Barely human. Lies when he makes mistakes.

Not Human

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

He may be a good doctor, but he has no human qualities. He operated on my husband and stopped the surgery in the middle because my husband had a stroke. He never told me any of this. I found out when a nurse read his chart. He would not even speak to me unless I insisted.

Not Human

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr Lang operated on my husband in 1996 before computer ratings. I did bring him up before the AMA. My husband had a stroke during surgery. I was never informed. The doctot did not even face me. I learned from a nurse that the surgery ws never completed. He was scheduled for a bypass and valve replacement. I don't believe Dr. Lange should learn to speak before undertaking surgery

The best.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

If you need to find a surgeon for you or someone, you can trust on him, he can tell you everything and explain everything in the best way. Doing the best job, he knows what he is doing.I had an operation for 8 years and thanks to this I had my two beautiful daughters, I can continue writing to the finish because I can not say how good he is.

Posted on October 4th, 2009

If this is the same Dr Lang that operated at Cornell medical center, he may be a good surgeon, but as a human being he fails. His surgery on my husband was not sucessful so he never saw me or told me the truth.

Posted on October 27th, 2017