4.7

Have you seen Dr. Samuel N Lederman?

Terrible Phone Procedure

I have tried for hours and held on for over 35 minutes for NO HELP. I was highly recommended by my cardiologist to DR Lederman. CAN'T get through to make an apptointment with any office. I don't know if they ever got my message. PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER. THANK YOU. B WEIGAND

Excellent Doctor

Switched doctors for my second pregnancy and have been very pleased. Dr Lederman is kind and knowledgeable.

Extremely happy with Dr Lederman & Staff, so exited to have my baby on November, hope everything goes good like now. Thank you so much!

We love the Lake Worth office

I love this office (On Congress Ave.). I never have to wait more than 5 minutes and everyone is very nice and helpful. I would absolutely refer people there, and I already have. My most recent experience there I felt heard, not rushed and very taken care of. Every person in the office is always very happy!

Good experience

I love that the doctor is so professional and personable at the same time. This gives me a very relaxed and comfortable feeling.

Making clients at ease

Ive only been going a few times. But I feel that I was important and they wanted to find out 100% that my results are covered at all basis. And after all the tests finally feel at ease. thank you

Palm Beach OB

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Siegfried. I've been a patient of hers for a few years now. The staff has always been courteous and always sincere. Dr. Siegfried's nurse is always pleasant. I have recommended several of my friends to the office.

Happy to serve!

I couldn't be happier with my experiences and your office staff. Thank you!

Treated well

I love the staff at the office everyone is always so helpful. I fell like a family member not a patient.

Great facility

Beautiful facility with high tech equipment, efficiently ran. I felt very comfortable and well cared for there. Genuine staff and very courteous. My first visit was a positive one.

Appointment was so easy

What a wonderful experience! Making an appointment was easy. The staff were very friendly and courteous and the Doctor did not make me feel rushed. I felt so welcome to be there and am actually looking forward to my next visit!

Excellent service and people!

I would say it was excellent, the people are always friendly and the place always seems clean. Waiting time was short as well.

Dr. Samuel N Lederman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Springs, FL.

Dr. Samuel N Lederman Is this you?