Dr. Samuel Lifshitz-Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Lifshitz-Goldberg?

You could not have a more highly skilled, educated and caring Doctor if you have overian cancer. He is the Best!!!

Dr. Ok but receptionist is very unwelcoming.

My 85 year old mother is the patient but I arrange all appointments. We saw Dr. about 3 months ago. The first person you see gives off a very unfriendly tone. Dr. Was very sweet and attentive. He wanted her to have a CA125 blood test and sonogram done that day. I had to call the office to get the results. Tests were normal but dr. wanted her to have sonogram repeated in 3 months. We just did that this week and I had made the appointments. I was told sonogram at 10:15 and dr visit at 1:15. Sonogram at a different location went well and then we waited 2 hours for the dr appt. I signed mom in and in a couple of minutes I heard a rude voice say Mrs. C and when I turned around she asked "why are y'all here you don't have an appointment." I explained what I was told on the phone and by the way I live 3 hours away from Dallas. Long story short we were told by another employee sonogram was fine and we did not have an appointment. Mom and I decided right then we would never come back to Dr. due to rude incompetent staff!!

Professional and caring Doctor

He had a chemistry with me. He treated me with true concern.