Dr. Samuel J Lorenzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel J Lorenzo?

Executive Director

The greatest doctor by far. I have had several medical issues over my 54 years of living, have possibly visited the ER on a number of occassions. Dr. Samuel Lozrenzo's thoroughness and bed side manner is unsurpassed. He listened attentively amd answered all of my family questions. Thank you Nino the on dutly RN and Dr. Lorenzo, For once I did not feel like cattle.

Dr. Lorenzo was courteous, with a wonderful bedside manner. I was very tense when I arrived at Henry Medical. Despite the wait, when Dr. Lorenzo came into the examining room he dispelled all the anxiety I was experencing with his wonderful bedside manner and his concise explanation of the problem I was having.

Dr. Lorenzo is fabulous

Dr. Lorenzo is a great physician, he has helped my entire family for the past 4 years and we absolutely love hiim, his bedside manner, professionalism and knowledge of medicine and mostly the care he has for his patients is out of this world.

My mom and I went to Henry Medical Center and Dr. Lorenzo is the best doctor I've come across. His sense of humor made me forget about the long time we had to wait in the waiting room to see a doctor. He is the best.

Dr. Samuel J Lorenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.