Dr. Samuel Lugo Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Butcher

See Him on street would slap him upside the head. Slapped me on fresh incission laghed and said you'll be fine. Needed Heart Surgery 2 months later to repair dammage he did.

Choose another surgeon

Dr. Lugo performed my appendectomy in 2002. I did not care for his poor attitude and lousy bedside manner. He left a 13 inch scar down the middle of my stomach. I wouldn't let my dog be operated on by Lugo.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.