Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel M Sanders MD
Dr. Samuel M Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Samuel M Sanders has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel M Sanders - Posted on April 17th, 2017
I was very disappointed when I tried to call the Drs office because my daughter was in so much pain. I wanted to speak with someone and all I got was an answering machine at 9:30 am. Very disappointed. Not in favor of answering machines. Please answer your phones. We pay you well enough for you to hire good people to be polite and serve you with respect. Customer service at the front desk stinks.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel M Sanders - Posted on February 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel M Sanders - Posted on February 7th, 2016
Great Doctors are hard to find but Sanders is a keeper.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel M Sanders - Posted on January 29th, 2016
Dr. Sanders has to be one of the best doctors I have met in many, many years. He is personable and extremely knowledgeable. He is great with teenagers and young adults. We saw Dr. Sanders about four years ago and he told us my son needed a specialized surgery. He referred us to someone who does the surgery on a regular basis. He could have done the surgery but he kept my son's well being in mind and referred him to someone else. When my son needed yet another surgery recently, he said, I liked Dr. Sanders, he does this surgery. My 21 year old trusted him. Dr. Sanders' knowledge and ability is evident. His staff has been so nice and understanding as well. I would highly recommend him. So much so that we drive 45 miles one way to his closet office because the drive is worth it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel M Sanders - Posted on May 20th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Samuel M Sanders Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGREATER WASHINGTON ORTHOPAEDIC GROUP PA, 1400 Forest Glen Rd Ste 400, Silver Spring, MD
Dr. Samuel M Sanders is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.