u never can speak to the doctor if u having a problem with insurance to get ur medication an each time u pay co-pay for nothing .doc manfrey is a great doc but office assistance sucks an also give u to machine all the time at the front desk which never answer .this is fourth time an i dnt get the medication i wanted so he wont knw if it work r not so doctor manfrey .

For my initial visit with Dr. Manfrey, I was very anxious due to my medical condition. After I signed in at the reception area, I learned there were multiple patients scheduled for the same time I was very annoyed. After waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes, the doctor finally came into the patient room. I was greeted with a pleasant smile and a firm handshake. Dr. Manfrey had pre-read my imaging records and was completely aware of my condition. He offered a solution and plan to effectively address my problem. I left the office relieved and direction of how to move forward with my diagnosis. I see him in 1 week and would gladly recommend him to all client. Room for improvement would lie with the scheduling but he is made a great first impression.

the best!

He is straight to the point and very helpful!! Thanks Doc!

Dr. Samuel J Manfrey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.