Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel I Martisius DO
Dr. Samuel I Martisius, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Willits, CA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel I Martisius has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Samuel I Martisius has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Beware of this place!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel I Martisius - Posted on January 28th, 2013
Run, don't walk away from this place! I went in there with horrible back pain on Sunday morning at 10am and was the only one in the waiting room. Several people came in after me and were taken care of before me. After waiting over 2 hours in an uncomfortable plastic chair I finally asked Dr. Martisius why he kept skipping over me and he got right in my face (literally nose to nose with his awful garlic breath) and told me that the others were more important than me. I was in pain and in tears as I left the office without being seen and went to another hospital that diagnosed me with a herniated disk. This doctor was cold, cruel and uncaring. I am suing him and Campbell Urgent Care for their sub-standard treatment.
Dr. Samuel I Martisius Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel I Martisius's office for more information.
1 Madrone St Willits, CA : (707) 459-6801
Locations & DirectionsFRANK HOWARD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 1 Madrone St, Willits, CA
Dr. Samuel I Martisius is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willits, CA.