2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Samuel I Martisius?

Beware of this place!

Run, don't walk away from this place! I went in there with horrible back pain on Sunday morning at 10am and was the only one in the waiting room. Several people came in after me and were taken care of before me. After waiting over 2 hours in an uncomfortable plastic chair I finally asked Dr. Martisius why he kept skipping over me and he got right in my face (literally nose to nose with his awful garlic breath) and told me that the others were more important than me. I was in pain and in tears as I left the office without being seen and went to another hospital that diagnosed me with a herniated disk. This doctor was cold, cruel and uncaring. I am suing him and Campbell Urgent Care for their sub-standard treatment.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Samuel I Martisius is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willits, CA.