Dr. Samuel Marynick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Marynick?

Expensive and Results Take Forever

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Office staff is hit or miss with their friendliness and willingness to help or answer questions. All test results including blood work takes at least a week but even up to 3 weeks to receive results. This is not standard. Other doctors take a day or 2 days for results. Especially blood work shouldn't take a week to receive. Abbey and Kelsey, his nurses, were the only 2 who wouldn't act annoyed when I called them directly or e-mailed them with questions. His diagnoses were incorrect and his prices expensive. Since seeing Dr. Marynick we have received 2 other opinions and they rebuked everything he and Dr. Correa diagnosed my husband with. I experienced side effects to a medication and Dr. Marynick told me that I was "an adult" and could "make my own decisions." He also said I could "stop treatment." This is the last thing you want to hear from a doctor. They told us that because we don't have fertility insurance they can't file through our insurance. This isn't true. We found out after the fact that Dr. Marynick is out of network for us. His office knew this yet wouldn't tell us for they wanted our money. Ridiculous. I would look elsewhere if only to get answers in a decent time frame.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Best fertility physician in Texas. The only one that can understand or diagnosis real endocrinology problems , and these are the problems for most complicated cases! If you have had one failed IVF cycle you definitely need to have a consultation. He will review records and find treatments other physicians miss.

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Love dr marynick!

We love him!

Posted on November 20th, 2013

This man is a genius. Don't be scared off by his absent-minded-professor persona. He is the kindest, most thorough, gentlest, genuinely caring human being ever. My entire family swears by him for a whole host of endocrine problems. Wish he took our insurance, but it's so worth every penny. He will calmly sit and listen and talk with you until everything is sorted out. I love him and trust him with my life.

Infertility?

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I love Dr. Marynick so much I named my miracle after him! It took us 10 years of infertility work..... But dr. Marynick promised me he would not give up until AFTER I had. We all know him as Dr. Miracle. The most caring doctor I have ever had! My first baby is almost 21. That is YEARS not mths. His brother is just behind him. 16 mths apart. My boys are my life and Dr. Marynick and putman gave me the greatest gift ever!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

you don't often find a doctor who takes his time during the examination and has a genuine "care" for his patient. Dr. Marynick deserves a five star rating on this scale of four.

Top Endocrinologist in Dallas!

Posted on November 10th, 2008