Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel Mcconkey has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Samuel Mcconkey has the following 1 expertise
- Retina Surgery
Dr. Samuel Mcconkey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Mcconkey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Samuel Mcconkey accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
Locations & DirectionsArizona Eye Specialists, 7245 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel Mcconkey in this video.
Dr. Samuel Mcconkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.