Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel G Mcdowell
Dr. Samuel G Mcdowell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with another office in Eden, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcdowell is affiliated with Morehead Memorial Hospital and Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel G Mcdowell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mcdowell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Samuel G Mcdowell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel G Mcdowell in this video.
Dr. Samuel G Mcdowell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.