Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan
Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bell Gardens, CA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 14
If Dr Mcmillian's office is your PCP/PPO --CALL MEDI-Cal and CHANGE IMMEDIATELY! I have been to his office twice and after being laughed at and humiliated by his rude, careless, slow and thoughtless staff, I have finally had enough and am changing doctors. This is the most unprofessional, dingy, dirty, sticky and poorly lit medical office I've ever been in. I don't understand why they even take appointments because they go by the time you check in. So if I had an appointment at 12, and another woman at 1230, but I checked in at 1145 and her at 1140, they would see her first. Why even bother making appointments?! The atmosphere is dark, dreary and miserable a patients are constantly going to the window asking why they haven't been seen yet. There are printed signs everywhere asking for money which I've never seen any Dr office have. "immunization cards -- $10" "any form signed by the dr -- $45 each", etc. looks tacky and like this dr cares about nothing but money? Which is quite obvious. They are very ill equipped and do not have any of the machines or protocol of a standard office. If you care about your health--avoid this guy.
Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsYour Community Medical Group Inc, 6300 Florence Ave, Bell Gardens, CA
Dr. Samuel L Mcmillan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bell Gardens, CA.