Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr MD
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI, with another office in Pontiac, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Mcneeley is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr has 2 locations
44405 Woodward Ave Ste 402
Pontiac, MI 48341
Book Online Now
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr - Posted on July 31st, 2016
Highly competent, but poor bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr - Posted on November 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr - Posted on June 28th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr - Posted on May 18th, 2010
Dr. Mcneeley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samuel G Mcneeley Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.