Dr. Samuel E Murrell III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Samuel E Murrell III?

Don't waste your time! Completely uncaring!

This physician is the rudest, most uncaring doctor I have met. I have a broken back and this man wouldn't even hand me a tissue from the box beside him when I started crying in his office. He doesn't explain, he talks over you and then leaves the room. The next thing you know the nurse comes in with discharge paperwork. He did this every time I saw him and left me hanging. I was shocked. I'm so thankful I found a true caring physician because here I am still waiting 3 months later on Dr. Murrell's office to call me to schedule a CT. Pathetic! People like this have no business practicing medicine! I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

This doctor is very uncaring and has no compassion. Patient care does not appear to be a priority. I am highly disappointed and do not recommend this group to anyone needing medical care.

BEWARE STAY AWAY!!!

If your looking for someone to care about you and take care of you... Keep looking. .. He is the most arrogant man I have ever met. He does not seem to care about me as a patient, I feel somewhat discriminated against since I'm a workers comp patient. What else can I say?

does not listen!!

When I first saw this doctor I was NOT impressed. He was rude and he had all the information needed to treat my workmans comp issues. It was clear to me he did not read them. He had the audacity to ask me why I was there. Then he does NOT listen to what I say about my pain and how it affects my job. But he sends me back to work ignoring my pleas of pain. I wish I had done research on this doctor before I chose from my panel of doctors. Hindsight , before you choose from a panel of doctors, check them all out first. Dr. Murrell, Workmans Comp, I will not go away quietly!!

Awesome Doc

Great surgeon and doctor

Dr.Murrell and his staff was very helpful. As a 29 year old having to have back surgery and second guessing my decision to have the procedure, Dr Murrell easy my and my family's mind.He took his time and explain what was going to happen and the expected results afterwards. You don't get that with most doctors now days. It was very easy to get an appointment. To my surprise he also return phone calls and not two or three days later the same day.I would recommend him to everyone I know who need a great surgeon and doctor for back problems! !!!! Great Person over all!!!!

I've never been to a doctor as rude as Dr. Murrell. If your under workcomp then don't choose him from the panel. I promise he won't do anything to help you.

Shouldn't be a doctor

In my 70 years I have seen a lot of doctors for my back. I was injured as a child. He didn't read my history, said it was arthritis. He was rude and cut me off when I tried to tell him my history. Spent 5 minutes with me. Went to another doctor, had simple surgery after an MRI revealed two ruptured discs. Now, back in action! This man is dangerous.

Should have read the reviews!! Horrible "doctor"!!!!

I should have read the reviews. The office is terribly crowded, they pack them in like cattle. The doctor was very short with me, didn't want to listen to my concerns, or explain things at all. The most uncaring physician I have ever been to, and unfortunately I have had to go to many. If you value your spine health, you will not let this man touch you. Glad I went for another opinion, it probably saved my ability to function.

In a microwave society Murrell still cooks with Fire!

He was willing to pray with me before my surgeries, and he listens. He does not rush his patients into surgeries. He care about his job and patients. Thanks a million!!!!!

Good Doc

i have had back problems for years and Dr. Murrell has been able to give me relief. He is easy to talk to and will answer all your question without making you feel rushed. He knows what he is talking about. I would recommend this Doctor to any one having back problems.

Dr. Samuel E Murrell III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.