Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel P Nandin has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 5
I have be going to Dr. Nandin for at least 2-3 yrs. now. He is an excellent Dr. and practices preventive medicine which gives the tools to the patient on what needs to be done to get well through nutrition and diet but ultimately, is up to the patient to do it for himself/herself. I am diabetic, type 2, I get my blood work done every 3 months and get reviewed by him on any other symptom that might show up. So far, so good. He welcomes questions and takes his time. I never have waited more then a half hur to see him. Gaby, front desk receptionist is welcoming and very receptive to client's needs. If you want a great Dr. schedule an appointment that's only if he is taking new patients. hope this was helpful.
35 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Samuel P Nandin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamuel Ponce Nandin Md, 13851 W La Mar Blvd Ste C, Goodyear, AZ
Dr. Samuel P Nandin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.