Dr. Samuel P Nandin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel P Nandin?

Excellent reception and excellent DR.

I have be going to Dr. Nandin for at least 2-3 yrs. now. He is an excellent Dr. and practices preventive medicine which gives the tools to the patient on what needs to be done to get well through nutrition and diet but ultimately, is up to the patient to do it for himself/herself. I am diabetic, type 2, I get my blood work done every 3 months and get reviewed by him on any other symptom that might show up. So far, so good. He welcomes questions and takes his time. I never have waited more then a half hur to see him. Gaby, front desk receptionist is welcoming and very receptive to client's needs. If you want a great Dr. schedule an appointment that's only if he is taking new patients. hope this was helpful.

The worst doctor's office

This is the worst doctor's office I've visited. Its disgusting, the bathroom was dirty, smelly and a study room where I practiced a test, had a dirty trash with paper gowns and blood.

HHHMMM!!!

I would not recomend

Dr. Samuel P Nandin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.