Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel D Oloyo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
The front office staff is extremely rude including the office manager. Worst doctors office I have ever been to. I waited 2 hours to be seen for my appointment. Nobody on the staff acknowledged or apologized. For another appointment I waited 1 hour. In order to have your prescriptions refilled you must call the day before they are up to come pick up your prescription the next day. They will tell you it will be ready at 5pm (they also close at 5pm). You are forced to run around like crazy the day you need a refill. I have never experienced such horrible customer service! The staff is awful! I had an issue getting my prescription refilled that I have taken for ten years due to their "rules" on refills. I had somewhere to be at 5pm the day of and was leaving out of town. I could hear the staff laughing at me and talking rudely about me in the back office including the manager. This was extremely rude and unprofessional. Also, almost every time I have gone in the girl who sits at the window is eating. Not a good look!!! I recommend you steer clear of this place!
I feel that the appt. schedule needs to be viewed and try to find a solution because the wait is 3 hours it is not good for patients. So for the people that say and write that he is a good doctor time to realize that the main purpose for the doctor is $$$$ , not much the people cause adjustments need to be made so we can have a good experience thank goodness he is not my doctor but my relative does not like change
Dr. Oloyo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1984
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Samuel D Oloyo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Texas Medical Associates, 1025 Morgan Ave, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Samuel D Oloyo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.