Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel J Otto has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Otto was the on call urologist when I presented at the ER for a new, acute problem. Two surgeries were required. He is intelligent, knowledgeable, skillful, calm, patient, observant, flexible, a good listener, good at explaining medical issues in understandable terms, personable, and has a quick wit, to boot. I'm so grateful he became my care provider; 5 stars!! His office staff are friendly and efficient. Highly recommend!
Last year I needed to find a Urologist in the Ogden area. Based on some of Dr. Otto's reviews I had read as well as Dr. Otto's credentials, it seemed like he would be a good Urologist. Let's face it, when you visit a Urologist, you might be somewhat nervous and I certainly was. Dr Otto spoke with me and explained many things that I wasn't aware of. During our conversation, he was able to make me feel very calm and confident that I had selected the right Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and very caring. Dr. Otto's has a wonderful staff. They are extremely kind, helpful and friendly. I have had two annual visits with Dr. Otto and I highly recommend him to any man who might be suffering from male problems and are searching for an excellent Urologist....
47 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Samuel J Otto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- Multiplan PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Star Primary Care, 5405 S 500 E Ste 100, Ogden, UT
Dr. Samuel J Otto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.