Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel L Oyer MD
Dr. Samuel L Oyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel L Oyer has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Samuel L Oyer has the following 6 expertise
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Samuel L Oyer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
A highly skilled, conscientious doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel L Oyer - Posted on December 20th, 2018
I have a complicated brain tumor and facial paralysis. I went to Dr. Oyer after two botched craniotomies. He has performed two eye surgeries, a masseter nerve transfer and performed three fascia lata sling operations. I would highly recommend him. While we are still trying to fix my paralysis, I cannot speak more highly of him. He is empathetic, patient-focused, and a great listener. My family and I are lucky to have him in our corner.
Unprofessional Clown with Bitter Helpers
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel L Oyer - Posted on October 26th, 2017
10 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
The Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Samuel L Oyer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samuel L Oyer's office for more information.
135 Rutledge St Ste 1130 Charleston, SC : (843) 792-8299
Locations & DirectionsMUSC ENT ASSOCIATES, 135 Rutledge St Ste 1130, Charleston, SC
Dr. Samuel L Oyer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.