Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Pace
Dr. Samuel Pace, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pace is affiliated with North Mississippi Medical Center - West Point, Calhoun Health Services and Marion Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Pace has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Pace is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Mississippi Medical Center - West Point
Calhoun Health Services
Marion Regional Medical Center
Oktibbeha County Hospital
North Mississippi Medical Center
North Mississippi Medical Center - Eupora
Pontotoc Health Service CAH
38 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Samuel Pace accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions589 Garfield St, Tupelo, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel Pace in this video.
Dr. Samuel Pace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.