Dr. Samuel Perov Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Perov?

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Perov is a very kind and compassionate Physician. He is a good diagnostician.

Judgemental and not caring

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Perov for 2 years now and at first i thought he was ok but that even then he didn't pay attention to me or actually listen about my spine problems. Every time i go there i rarely even see him and if i do its literally for a minute where he basically tells me he can't help me. I know this is because i'm young which really frustrates me because i didn't chose to be born this way. One day he even told me that because i'm young i can handle the pain and that i can just deal with it, i almost cried because i have a son to take care of alone so its not that simple. The procedures he's done have ended up making my spine worse, he never listens, I only see nurses and when i brought this to their attention and told them they weren't helping me they decided to begin drug testing me!!! I of course passed the drug tests every time and yet he still didn't help me instead he began prescribing me meds for depression and that sort of thing which didn't work and just frustrated me even more. Evey time i go there i see a different person that i've never met and have to explain my situation and medical condition all over again because no one reads my charts apparently. I've had surgery on my spine, i have 5 herniated and ruptured/slipped discs, RA, and all of my carteledge is gone in-between my spine so you can only imagine my level of frustration, i'm not going after drugs so i'm fed up with this place! If your young i'd advise to never go there.

An amazing Dr. that really cares

Posted on November 27th, 2011

Dr. Perov cares about what his patients have to say. He listens and finds tthe best way to treat his patients. Every person is treated by what is best for them. I can't tell you the change Dr.Perov has made in my life. I truely love him for what he has dobe to change my life for the better.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on September 11th, 2011

I received treatment from Dr. Perov yesterday and was very impressed. he seemed genuinely interested in giving me relief and he did just that!

Posted on November 4th, 2016