Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel P Popinchalk has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Samuel P Popinchalk has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Samuel P Popinchalk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I have been seen a hand full of times by Dr. Popinchaulk, everytime I seen him, the more I liked him. He is very caring and never made me feel as though he was in a hurry to get me seen and out the door (like 97% of the doctors I have seen in the last several years) He always talked to me in a way that I could understand and always made me feel very comfortable. He recommended that I have neck surgery following a car accident that I was involved in, and even though I was scared to death I felt in my heart that my well being was his #1 concern....unfortunately Dr. Popinchaulk, for reasons that are unknown to me left the practice that I was seeing him through, and now I still suffer very bad every single day from the injuries of said car accident. I have not met as of yet another surgeon that I feel comfortable with doing surgery on my neck~~~I have searched and located Dr. Popinchaulk and am hoping and praying that he will do this surgery and continue treatment on me. Doctors like him just are very few and far between these days.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
9 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Temple University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJackson Memorial Hospital, 1611 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL
Dr. Samuel P Popinchalk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.