Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel M Puleo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 23
The waiting room was packed. My appointment was for 10:00. By 11:45 I had to go find the doctor myself since I had another appointment at 12:15 which I figured I had plenty of time for since my appointment was at 10:00. When I finally saw the doctor he clearly wanted nothing more than to get me out of his face as soon as possible so he could move on to his next patient, spend 10 minutes with them and collect a hefty fee for doing virtually nothing to help our problems. My advice would be for this practice to see less patients and spend quality time with each if them rather than seeing too many and ushering them out the door being no better off than when they walked in.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Puleo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Samuel M Puleo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorristown Regional Health Center, 1401 Dekalb St, Norristown, PA
Dr. Samuel M Puleo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.