Dr. Samuel M Puleo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel M Puleo?

Dr. Puleo is awesome, he always puts me at ease. Explains everything very throughly. I would highly recommend him.

My pre and post op care was great and I had a excellent result.

Overbooked

The waiting room was packed. My appointment was for 10:00. By 11:45 I had to go find the doctor myself since I had another appointment at 12:15 which I figured I had plenty of time for since my appointment was at 10:00. When I finally saw the doctor he clearly wanted nothing more than to get me out of his face as soon as possible so he could move on to his next patient, spend 10 minutes with them and collect a hefty fee for doing virtually nothing to help our problems. My advice would be for this practice to see less patients and spend quality time with each if them rather than seeing too many and ushering them out the door being no better off than when they walked in.

Explains things clearly with as much detail as you want. Shows real interest in patient. Very pleased and would recommend highly. Staff very friendly. Only complaint was waiting one week to get Blue Cross to pre-certify MRI. Not sure whose responsibility that was.

NOT HAPPY WAITING FOR AN HOUR IN THE ROOM HAD 8;30 APPOINTMENT AND WAITED FOR AN HOUR I FINALLY LEFT . CALLED BACK FOR ANOTHER APPOINTMENT THEY SAID 2 WEEKS . I SAID I THINK I'LL FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR .

Dr. Samuel M Puleo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.