Dr. Samuel Rapoport Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Rapoport?

won't go back

i waited an hour and 45 minutes. no explanation or apology. When I asked if that was what one can normally expect, he told me that he works hard and if I don';t like it I don't have to come back. I won't .

Experience with Dr Visit

My visit to Dr Rapoport was unpleasant.He was a "cold fish"and didn't give a good exam ,only a pain medication.His secretary was just as unwelcoming.After the visit,friends told me they had the same experience.I will not return

Ms.

I loved the visit with Dr. Rapoport. I am 65 yo and it had been 42 years since I had such a great exerience with a doctor. Very gentle, very thorough visit and very careful listener. I wish all doctors would be as competent and attentive as he is.

Very rude and dismissive - he needs a new profession.

Experience

My mom had possible 3rd nerve palsy. Took her to see him. I was worried about a brain tumor vs something else - all scary stuff. I had stepped out to put quarters in the meter. The doctor, without even introducing himself or me, told me the exam room was too small to please wait outside. My dad was allowed in the room with her. There was no one else in the office, my mom was his last patient. He seemed quite dismissive and didn't seem to notice. He had not begun the physical exam (I could understand the need for privacy) and was merely asking questions. His manner was quite harsh and dismissive.

RUDE ENCOUNTER

Very Professional

Looking for a good neurologist? Keep looking.