Dr. Samuel A Reyes Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Samuel A Reyes?

Horrible - did not let me finish one sentence and talked down to me like I was an idiot.

While talking my history would ask me a question then abruptly cut me off when I would try to answer it. Told me I was wrong about my condition and my history - how he knew this I don't know as he did not let me complete one sentence. Talked down to me like I was a moron. Even though the CT scan I brought showed I have chronically inflamed sinuses he said it was my jaw. He snapped at me that it takes 1 to 2 weeks for him to respond to emergencies in case I ever have one. This guys beside manner is horrible. He misdiagnosed me without any information. When I called the office afterward to provide feedback, I was told I would get a call from the office manager - who never called me.

Good experience!

I visited Dr. Reyes for a blocked ear caused by a dysfunction of the eustachian tube. I found the office staff to be extremely helpful and courteous. Dr. Reyes sat down and walked me through the procedure of placing tubes in my ears. He listened to my questions and answered them with care. He was not rude in anyway and was most pleasant, making me feel comfortable. I am scheduled to have the surgery shortly and have confidence in his knowledge and experience.

rude

talked down to me..wouldn't listen to what I told hm

Not very patient centered or caring

This Dr. Cut me off multiple times when I was trying to explain my issue. He examined me through a nasal scope and said everything looked normal, then eluded to the fact that maybe my symptoms are all in my head and I should seek psychiatric care. Well, I can tell you I am not a psych case. I have a Eustachian Tube disorder that presents with really odd symptoms. At one point during the visit he told me "suck it up & deal with it"! Really?! That is NOT patient centered care nor is it professional.

Would not recomment

Staff unorganized, Doctor had body odor and didn't listen to me

Talked me through what he was doing

Excellent

Called them because of swollen tonsils and they got me in there the same day. Follow up has been very good also. Very friendly, courteous staff. Although they haven't figured out what is going on with me. I would high recommend Dr. Reyes.

I waited over an hour for a visit and ended up asking if i could cancel and come back he said yes and i recieved a letter in the mail 2 days later cancelling me as a patient, knowing I need a serious ear operation and he is the only one in my whole area that can do it.

Very disappointed

I waited two weeks after my hearing test, to have nothing changed or done, just sat me down with the same old story. Too many I dont knows to my questions.

Excellent

Overall a good experience- I am a adult that just had a ear tube put in . He talked me through each step. I was taken right away- He answered all my questions. Highly recommend