More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Rubenstein
Dr. David Rubenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Rubenstein is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Rubenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Rubenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1970
Dr. David Rubenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNyp Morgan Stanley Childrens Hospital, 3959 Broadway, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Rubenstein in this video.
Dr. David Rubenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.