3.2

Have you seen Dr. Samuel B Rush?

Great doctor

Dr Rush is a wonderful doctor. He takes his time with me and follows up. The girls are friendly and helpful always.

Mole removal

I read the other review about a mole removal. I had that happen to me too and now I wonder if that mole removal was needed. On one occasion he just told me that the mole looks suspicious and needed removal. I went in for another reason. He numbed me there and sliced it off. I still have the mark on my back. I never got the results because I left him. He is a rude grumpy old man. I had asked in the past for a second opinion and wanted a referral to another specialist. He snorted at me saying the specialist he sent me to was the best and he did the same procedure with that specialist. Never referred me for a second opinion. On another occasion, I went in because I had symptoms the flu, cold and vomiting. He told me to just go home and let it pass. I asked him as he made a fast u turn out if there was anything I can to alleviate the symptoms. He snorted back without even turning, "If I knew I'd be rich". What an A**!

Best Internal Medicine Dr.

I have had 4 Internal Med doctors in my long life and without question I can say that Dr Rush has been the best. He is skilled and caring and I recommend him with full confidence.

I hope he never retires

Dr Rush has been my Doctor going on 4 decades, when my husband was in the ER he came in and personally attended him. I have always had wonderful care and appreciate his bluntness when I was not taking the best care of myself...

20 years of great care

My family has been treated by Dr Rush for 2 decades. We have full confidence in his medical skills. I hope he never retires.

Dr. Samuel B Rush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clovis, CA.