Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel F Saleeb
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Saleeb is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. Saleeb has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Unnecessary surgery performed on me! As a result I got frequent recurrent Uti's to which I had to practically beg for a urine culture and antibiotics! Also as I was in the exam room just for a follow up verbal visit I noticed the sterile ford set up for the next patient. This leads to a high risk for contamination and infections for the patient these instruments will be used on! I do not recommend this doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saleeb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Al Azhar Faculty Of Medicine For Men In Asyut
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSamuel Saleeb Ob/Gyn, 2318 Wehrle Dr, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Samuel F Saleeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.