Dr. Samuel A Seelig Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Samuel A Seelig?

Deep nap, no problems.

Bedside manner was cordial and unhurried. Put me under for a colonoscopy. Good sleep and no post-procedure problems.

I had the worst experience with this physician. I had a D & C and as my anesthesiologist, he gave me an injection in the operating room and I immediately had blurred vision, and asked what he gave me. He then told me to "lie down" and said "this will not affect your dementia"! I distinctily remember that bazarre comment! I couldn't move, couldn't breath, and couldn't speak. I thought I had had a stroke! I then was knocked out, and came to in the recovery room asking the nurse to call the doctor. He came in and when asked what he gave me, he said "just Sodium Pentathol" . I sent my medical records to another physician, who explained that I had been given "Curare", which paralyizes the patient, and should never be given like that. It took me many months to get over the anxiety produced from that trauma. And it was even more upsetting knowing this doctor lied about what he had given me. Use this doctor at your own risk!!!

I received an epidural from this doctor and had complications. Meaning that I had a splitting headache and was dizzy and light headed for 6 days following the procedure. I could not stand up without having to immediately lie back down again. My husband called the office more than once to ask what should be done, and we were never called back! There was no follow up at all. Their practice could only be defined as a mill, completely unconcerned with the welfare of their patients.

Way overpriced! Beware!!!

Received epidual injection. This office used 4-5 falicity name to charge. Total billed to my insurance was over $6000! (Billed amount by other doc for same injection was $1550) Even my insurance paied almost $3000 (Dr Seeling is in the network), they billed me $600.