Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel M Sepuya has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Angiographic Visualization
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Samuel Sepuya was one of the worst Doctors we have experienced. My dad was missed diagnosed, and discharged prematurley. The hospital he work out of Community Hospital on Medical Ctr was no better. My dad was re-hospitalized and rehabed after the discharged. Making a complaint to the hospital was a major disappointment. His bed side manner was awful, he does not listen to the patient nor the family. I would NOT recommend him or this hospital to treat my dog. If you value your life think twice. He was the WORST OF THE WORST. His patients are probably elderly and don't have a love one to advocate for them.Quality care does not start there!!! so please love yourself enough and don't settle for just another white coat. My little brother could put on a white coat and give you a more accurate diagnosis than This man. I GAVE HIM NO RATING THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT LET ME DELETE THE ONE STAR THAT HE DID NOT DESERVE
Dr. Sepuya has cared for me for over 8 years and is one of the most caring, dedicated physicians I have ever been to. I suffer from asthma and heart problems in addition to other life-threatening illnesses. Had it not been for Dr. Sepuya's proactive care of my condition, I would have been hospitalized many additional times. When I went through personal tragedies, he spent hours and hours listening to me and trying to get me on track. You could not find a better or more caring physician.
My experience with Dr. Sepuya was the worst I have ever encountered as far as medical decisions he made without consultation with the family which resulted in extreme distress for my sister who was his patient in the hospital and nursing home. I was totally unable to contact him re. her care even tho I have power of attorney for her health care needs and decisions.
Dr. Sepuya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Samuel M Sepuya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamuel Mujabi Sepuya Md, 1780 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA
Dr. Samuel M Sepuya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.