Dr. Samuel Siegler II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Siegler II?

Great Doctor

New patient

Professional upon meeting the doctor, however prior to his arrival in the examination room I could hear him in conversation within another room. His dialogue with the (established) patient was filled with expletives; the patient was also pretty relaxed with the level of language used (returned in kind). It made for an interesting wait for the doctor.

Dr. Sam saved my life twice for sure: once for detecting kidney cancer in its early development and again for pancreatitis. He successfully kept my type II diabetes and high blood pressure in check. He is also the coolest doctor I have ever had.

Whether you are a new patient or a returning one, Dr Siegler is by far the most professional and caring doctor you will ever go to. I also talked my wife into making him her Primary care physician. The best!

Choosing another GP

My wife and I have been under Dr. Sieglers care for a few years now, but I never have a satisfying experience at his office. My main complaint is with timing: it is hard to get an appointment same-day, you have to wait quite a while in the waiting room even when there's only 1-2 patients there, and once you finally talk to the doc he spends 90 seconds talking over you and writes a prescription. Once, I was in the waiting room for over an hour and I could hear the doc chit-chatting in the hallway with his staff. Never mind if people were waiting to see him! We won't be going back. Oh, and you have to pay for parking so factor that into your co-pays.