Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sam L Slonim
Dr. Sam L Slonim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam L Slonim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sam L Slonim has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sam L Slonim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sam L Slonim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have never had any trouble at all with Dr. Slonim's staff. In fact, I think they're all wonderful! I am probably not an easy patient to deal with, but Dr. Slonim is always kind and seems to care about me. I like him. He has an extremely QUICK mind! First thing I noticed about him. Probably has about 140-150 IQ.
Dr. Slonim is very interested in my health. He really dosen't want to see me for a long time because that means he has done his job well and correctly. (because) Since I have done what he has told me to do, my health is better and inproving all the time. THIS GUY IS A SUCCESS IN SOLVING MY ILLS! He is even interested in my mental health, besides my physical health. I beleive his being interested in my personal life and mental health results in my improved physical health. I consider Dr. Slonim a friend even though we do not socialize. Keep it up Doc.!
38 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1980
San Jose Medical Center
Dr. Sam L Slonim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Skin Clinic, 34616 11th Pl S Ste 5, Federal Way, WA
Dr. Sam L Slonim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.