Dr. Samuel Sohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Sohn?

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

Posted on July 15th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sohn for many years and he is very knowledgeable in the work that he does. He is so precise in his work and I love the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is someone you can definitely trust. The nurses and assistants and the staff are great and make you feel so comfortable when you're in the office. The office is clean and pretty. I love going there and I am proud to be a patient.

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Doc & staff are first rate. Very caring. Take as much time as needed to answer questions & make you feel cared for. Dr. Sohn does beautiful work. Highly recommend.

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Love, love, love my boobs! Dr. sohn was my third consultation and he won me over. I just felt more comfortable and knowledgeable after my consultation with him. Not to mention the nursing staff and other staff are super nice and awesome! I highly recommend him for any plastic surgery needs! I couldn't be more happier with my choice and the results!

Awesome experience.

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Dr. Sohn was great!

great experience.

Posted on April 15th, 2017

I had a breast lift w/ augmentation, flank and lower abdomen liposuction. My experience with Dr Sohn and his entire team was amazing. As an out of town patient, I had a lot of questions and concerns and the entire office staff kept in great contact with me leading up to my trip to Las Vegas as well as after. My results are amazing and I don't have enough good things to say about my experience!

I have an upper lip again!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I went to Dr.Sohn for an Upper Lip Lift. Dr. Sohn is an amazing doctor. He explains the complete procedure and recovery. I am 2 wks since surgery and I couldn't be happier. I have an upper lip again!! I would highly recommend Dr. Sohn!!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I am his patient. Had my reduction done and so happy to find the right doctor took care my problems. So happy w/ the result and really recommend him to others. He is the best. All the staffs very friendly and well professional. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. Best of the best.

breast augmentation

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Sohn was great with me from the very beginning. He always answered my questions and was very professional. The outcome of my breast augmentation is amazing. Many people say they regret it after having it done because they don't know if they did the right thing. But i didn't regret it once. If i could I would do it all over again! I would definitely recommend his practice to anyone who is having insecurities with their bodies.

Dr. Samuel Sohn has the experience and knowledge I was looking for.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Samuel Sohn is attentive and has down to earth bedside manner. I received amazing care from every staff member at his Henderson office. Susan worked with me patiently for over a year answering all my questions. I have good vibes from Dr. Sohn and his staff members.

Consultation Stated Procedure Would "Last Forever." NOT TRUE!

Posted on July 16th, 2016

I paid a total of $3,000 for both my daughters to have Ultherapy. During the consultation we would told that Ultherapy "lasts forever." Imagine my surprise during follow-up visits when I learned that this is not true and that the procedure needs to be done over and over again. I am very upset by the dishonesty of this office in leading us to believe that this was a "one time procedure." Consultations/procedures are administered solely through office personnel. Never saw a doctor - ever.

Always wanted a BA

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr Sohn did my breast augmentation and I am 100% satisfied with my complete experience and my results are just what I wanted. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr Sohn. I recommend for anyone looking for a BA to definitely meet with Sohn. After explaining the look I was going for, he knew exactly how to translate that into the perfect size for me. I have been wanting a BA for so long and I am so very please with Dr Sohn. He is the BEST!!

Dr. Sohn Breast Augmentation

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr. Sohn was very professional and always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend his as a surgeon. My breast augmentation looks wonderful and I would definitely consult him for any other procedures I may have in the future