- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel C Somers MD
Dr. Samuel C Somers, MD is a doctor primarily located in Concord, NH, with another office in Concord, NH. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Samuel C Somers has 2 locations
Dr. Samuel C Somers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samuel C Somers has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Samuel C Somers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Samuel C Somers
Dr. Somers graduated from the Harvard Medical School Boston Ma in 1998. Dr. Somers works in Concord, NH and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Somers is affiliated with Concord Hospital and Monadnock Community Hospital.