Dr. Samuel H Song Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Samuel H Song?

He is a pediatrician who truly cares for children for sure.

Super Mom

Dr. Song and his nurse are both great, but his receptionist is a rude. He takes his time to explain things to me. His bedside manners are excellent. His nurse attempts to explain things to me, but his receptionist will come and hunt her down and remove her from the room. She is rude and disrespectful to his nurse.

I called to make an appointment to interview Mr song. I also verified that he was a pediatrician office, and not just an urgent care clinic. I also verified that he was taking new patients. The receptionist said that he was too busy to be bothered with an interview, but I was welcome to come by and view the facility. I was completely floored by her response. If I am going to be bringing my child to see him, I feel like he owes me an interview to decide if i like him. I don't understand how he's still in business with such a pompous attitude that he don't have time for a consultation.

His bedside manner is horrible, always in a rush.

Great Doc!

I can't say enough good things about Dr Song. He takes time with our son and to asnwer all our questions. He gives us long term goals to help our son grow healthy and stay that way. His staff is also gentle with our son and never rush us in and out.