Have you seen Dr. Samuel Sprehe?

Dr. Sprehe took good care of me when I was very sick. Everyone in the office was professional, knew their jobs and preformed them well. I have never gone so long without being sick since Dr. Sprehe has been taking care of me and my family. My kids love him. He is always funny and puts my kids at ease. All the nurses are very caring and go indepth with questions about our illnesses. His allergy nurses always took good care of my kids and made sure they were well enough to take their shots before giving them. He is the best!!

Good Service

His staff was very friendly with the exception of one person, his wife. You can surely tell she is "the" doctor's wife and must be in control. Nonetheless, his care was good and he was professional. Although his staff was extremely friendly and accomodating, they seemed very tense.

Facelift

Dr. Samuel Sprehe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.

Dr. Samuel Sprehe Is this you?