Highly Dissatisfied

patient

He was a great doctor to work with. He had to repair my L4 and L5. That was in 2014 but I havent had any problems with the pain down my hip, legs, into my feet. So glad I had this procedure!

Great experience

My daughter had terrible back pain for a couple of weeks with no history of any kind of pain. We had an MRI done by our PCP and I faxed the report to Dr St.Clair's office. His very efficient and kind staff member called me within an hour to bring her the same day at 4 PM. (Friday afternoon). He informed us that she needed surgery immediately for a herniated disc that had slipped over and almost completely pinched off nerves. He wanted to do this the next morning but Rex did not have an open spot for him on OR schedule. He did not let that stop him. He called the Nursing Supervisor and told her he needed the OR that night so at 9 PM on Friday night of Mothers Day weekend he takes her to surgery. She was immediately relieved of pain and numbness. He even took a great deal of time to completely connect the lines of her butterfly tattoo on her lower back so it would still look the same. The Rex staff was great and they all praised Dr St.Clair. he is absolutely the best. Staff is very friendly and helpful also.

I was crippled by back pain until surgery and was relieved of it all afterwards. I am very greatful for a wonderful outcome.

Dr. Samuel K St Clair is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.