Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr
Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Stuart is affiliated with Novant Health Medical Park Hospital. Dr. Stuart has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. S. Pat Stuart presents as a very approachable and down to earth professional who is genuine and easy to communicate with. He clearly knows his specialty well and has a natural gift for putting his patients at ease. The sense of easy confidence he displays goes a long way to relieve any anxiety his patients may have. Dr. Stuart's staff reflects the same gentle caring and competence that he displays. Amid his easy manor, his genuine caring is evident and his work is totally professional. It is very easy to recommend Dr. S. Pat Stuart.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stuart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr in this video.
Dr. Samuel P Stuart Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.