Dr. Samuel Suede Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Suede?

Great Doctor!

Dr. Suede was very friendly and knowledegable. His bedside manner was high quality. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

Dr. great, office is the problem

Dr. Suede is super, caring and fantastic dr. My problem is the business end. My test required Pre Authorization, was assured it was taken care of. Months later received bill bc no pre authorization. Told multiple times they would take care of it on 3 different occasions - only to receive notice the other day from a debt collector. Called for 3 days in a row, asked to call back certain time and did and then put off. Promised a call back on 3rd day and no response. I feel terrible writing this about a great doctor but my frustration level is off the charts. The doctor cares but no one else in the office seems to.

Great Cardiologist

Dr. Suede is a terrific cardiologist. My husband and I have seeing him for many years. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. We totally trust his opinion.

An Esceptional Cardiologgist

I have been a patient of Dr. Suede since 1992. Not only is he an extremely skilled physician but is also a compassionate understanding man. That I am functioning so well is due to the procedures and care provided by Dr. Suede. Yes, I recommend him highly.

A Cardiologist with a Genuine Heart!

Dr. Suede and the Cardiovascular Associates of New Jersey are Outstanding Professionals that provide exceptional service to their patients. Dr. Suede is trustworthy, attentive and user friendly; he is genuinely concerned about his patients and he and his staff go above and beyond to ensure their well being.

I Trust This Man

Dr. suede is a very skilled, caring and compassionate doctor. He and his fine office staff are great to work with. This practice is 100% patient focused. They care and put the patients first.

Have been a patient of Dr. Suede for many years. I have found Dr. Suede is a terrific cardiologist. I have been his patient for many years.

Highly competent cardiologist who orders appropriate tests and medications.

I've been a patient of Dr. Suede for almost 10 years. He is an excellent doctor, good listener, respectful of my concerns, beliefs and fears. He answers questions thoroughly and returns phone calls promptly. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I live in South Jersey and travel 1.5 hours to office visits. It is well worth the time and travel involved.

Great office, from the minute you enter the office until the time you leave. Great staff and great doctors. Everyone is friendly, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I credit this office with saving my life as Dr. Suede diagnosed me as suffering from a serious cardiac condition that I was totally unaware of as I had few symptoms. He referred me to a top notch cardiothoracic surgeon and I am now on the mend and feeling the best I have in years. Again, I can't say enough about how well I am treated by every staff member that I come into contact with. Great office!

Exactly what you need

I have been a patient in this office for many years. Dr. Suede always walks in and gives us the chance to talk about how things feel, any changes, etc. His thoroughness and the thoughtfulness of his office staff is why I have referred others to come see him. Wonderful experience overall.

My Experience

I have been seeing Dr. Suede for the past 10 years. His fantastic office and staff make it an easy experience going to the doctor. As a cardiologist, Dr. Suede's knowledge of cardiology and medicine is second to none. He is warm and understanding, and readily accessible no matter what. My family are patient's as-well, they can attest to the same experiences. I am a patient for life.

Very happy patient

" He is a wonderful doctor and he would see me when ever I wanted.I have been going to him for 20 years and would recommend him to anyone "