Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samuel W Trotzky has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Samuel W Trotzky has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 9
On Saturday morning, January 21st, I slipped and fell on ice, hitting the back of my head pretty badly. We applied ice to the cut which was bleeding pretty badly. My husband took me to the emergency room at the Wentworth Douglass Hospital. When Dr. Trotzky saw the cut/lump on my head, he immediately expressed concern. He sewed my cut together with a staple gun, and ordered scans of my head and neck. I was relieved when the scans came back normal. I received exactly the kind of care that I needed and left the Hospital feeling relaxed, relieved and very happy. The entire staff was great. Thank you!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Samuel W Trotzky accepts the following insurance providers.
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsPortsmouth Emergency Physicians PC, 333 Borthwick Ave, Portsmouth, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samuel W Trotzky in this video.
Dr. Samuel W Trotzky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.