Dr. Samuel A Valenti Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Samuel A Valenti Jr?

Was nice and courteous. However, after going to him for over 2 months, sent to him by the company, did not solve my problem with the somewhat serious injury I had. Was still in pain, having alot of issues. I had to wait the 90 days to see my own dr.

a "workman's comp" doctor - not very helpful in getting me an accurate diagnosis or referring me to someone who could give me an accurate diagnosis - I had to wait the 90 days required and then make an appointment with a "real" doctor in order to receive any real help for my problem. - nice enough but when in pain nice doesn't help.