Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Samuel W Vallery
Samuel W Vallery is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 10
My main complaint is not with the doctor, necessarily, but with his nurse. When I came in for an audiologist appointment, I asked to schedule an appointment with the doctor because I had new symptoms. She very rudely told me that I could not; his time was valuable and he would not see me. The doctor himself was very rushed and somewhat arrogant but I have no complaints with the doctor himself, just my inability to talk to him about my condition. I switched ENTs! Just do yourself a favor and drive to Little Rock. I wouldn't waste my time in Dr. Vallery's office.
My overall experience was wonderful. They all went above and beyond in all aspects. The doctor is wonderful but the only thing different was the billing. I was told I had to pay for my co pay (which I expected), but then she said I had not met my deductible? I told her I had not experienced this before for just an office visit. And since Blue Cross and Blue Sheild always pays really well I was shocked that this office does not know how well this insurance companys reputation is. I do know that it is only on a hospital stay that I have to have my decuctible paid up for. And I certainly did not have surgery. So I called Blue Cross and Blue Sheild up and talked to a representative. She confirmed that was a billing error on the doctors office. The rep called the doctors office and explained that the insurance would pay and that she should have only charged the $40.00 co pay. They wanted to make sure that I paid, but can I be sure that they will refund me the difference as effieciently as I did them? Why do I have to take their word when it seems my proof of payment is not enough for them!!!!! So I called the doctors office and I was told that I have to wait and watch for my insurance to process though, and then call them so they can write me a check? Well, they don't mind running my credit card, so why can't they credit back my credit card like other places do in this high tech modern world. Well, this makes my life a real hassel. To have to wait to get a refund then take it to my bank and then pay back my credit card company after the check clears???? How many steps is that??????
Dr. Vallery is the only ENT doctor I have seen in many years that actually respected my conditon & my fears (I have had ear issues & pain all my life with my ears) & has also been forthright & honest about my conditon & problems I have had. He also went above & beyond when he found out a specialist that he recommended to me would not see me, for at that time I had no insurance & going to pay out of my pocket. He made sure that I saw this specialist with or without insurance. Even though it is not always easy to get in to see Dr. Vallery, I will continue to use & see him in the future if needed. Plus his staff has always been very sweet & helpful!
Samuel W Vallery accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2212 Malvern Ave, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Take a minute to learn about Samuel W Vallery in this video.
Samuel W Vallery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.