Dr. Samuel Wasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Wasser?

No Complaints. Very Happy With Surgery Results

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Staff is very well informed in terms of insurance and bariatric procedures. I found them to be very supportive in moving me toward my goals for better health.

Great Surgeon !!!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Off the bat when meeting Dr. Wasser and his staff I felt confident that I was in the right hands due to his many year of practice and experience with larger patients. He is brief and to the point during the visits , yet always pleasant and doesn't rush through the meetings. Before surgery he meet with me to see how I was doing and make sure I felt ok. To my surprise he paid me an unexpected visit the night of the surgery since he stopped by the hospital. I saw him once again for the routine post op follow up visit .Overall I could not be more please with surgery and am sure that going to Dr. Wasser was the best choice I could have made.

Not a positive experience

Posted on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Wasser is not very friendly to start but I was refferred to him so I figured if he's good then maybe I can overlook his arrogance. Each appointment I was scheduled I was left waiting in the waiting room for over 45 minutes and on one occaission I waited more than 90 minutes because he was running late. Then I was taken to an exam room and told to put on a gown and he'd be in shortly. Well shortly turned into an additional 45 minutes sitting in this cold room in a gown. He was unappologetic. The staff was not very knowledgable and quite frankly a little unprofessional. They were not friendly when you walk in the office no one great you pleasantly. I felt like I was disturbing them. My surgery had to be postphoned because the coordinator forgot to schedule me for a preop visit. There were no support groups. I was given a sheet of paper with a website for online support group through yahoo. The day of surgery the Dr. was not very knowledgable about my medical history and he tried to push me to get a different surgery after we already discussed and decided on lapband. Also I do not receive blood or blood product and when I insisted on signing something to make sure everyone was aware of this the doctor seem to be annoyed. I was very upset when the doctor gave me a piece of paper about having my case be apart of a study and when I asked if I could opt out of this he said no. He told me I had to be apart of the study if I wanted him to do the surgery. This obviously was not true when I saw at the bottom of the paper that participation was optional. Not ethical behavior at all. Needless to say I cancelled my proceedure a few minutes before surgery because I just didn't feel comfortable having someone cut me who was very unprofessional and unethical.

Posted on October 31st, 2017