Found my kids a great Pediatric office!

Moved here 3 months ago and went to 2 different Pediatricians before finding this wonderful office! The staff was friendly and courteous. I was a new patient walk-in and they were so helpful in getting my insurance information verified right away so my kids could be seen that day. They all got sick over the holidays and I couldn't get in to see the Pediatrician I was assigned to(which I am so glad about that now because I found Dr. Brown's office). I highly recommend this office, wish I could give more stars!

Best Pediatric office ever!

Best Pediatric Office in Kenner!!

I love my Pediatrician's office! I moved away for a few years and realized what a great office I left behind.I'm so glad my husband was relocated back to NOLA!! Couldn't ask for kinder people to be taking care of my kids.

Wonderful Pediatric Office

I use to see Dr. Brown as a child and now I bring my girls here. Love the people who work here. They always greet my girls by their names and make them feel like family. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Fabulous office

Use to see Dr. Brown as a kid, now I bring my three kids here. Saw him a few weeks ago he didn't see my kids but he remembered me and my siblings. LOVE HIM and his wonderful staff!

Dr. Samuel Y Brown Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.